Thursday, November 1, 2007
Thursday's Thoughts
I just want to thank those of you who left comments regarding our loss, we are so appreciative of your thoughts and prayers. I just have to say again how much we'll miss Grandma C. she was a super lady! I am still sick, my cold has unfortunately turned into an upper respiratory infection...yuck! I will be unable to travel with my husband to his Grandmother's funeral, I just feel terrible not being there, however, he was so understanding and insisted that I stay home and rest. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'll be back on after a few days of rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I hope you get some great rest and get well soon. I'm sorry you can't be with the rest of your family at such a difficult time, thinking of you.
I hope you feel better soon. I'll keep you and the rest of your family in my prayers.
Karen, I'm just catching up on my blog reading now...I am so sorry for your loss...you & your husband are in my thoughts & prayers.
I hope you are feeling better too...try & get plenty of rest
I am so sorry you were not able to go to the funeral. I am sure that hasn't been easy for you...
I hope you are getting some rest right now.
Post a Comment