Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone is having a Happy Halloween. Unfortunately, we are not having our best Halloween, late last night we found out my husband's Grandma C. passed away. We are deeply saddened as she was such a wonderful lady. She was one of those "older gals" who truly lived life to the fullest. She will be greatly missed.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Karen, I'm so sad to hear that. :(
I will be thinking of you in the days ahead and your great loss.
I hope you get a good night of rest.

Danielle Moss said...

Oh I am so sorry. That is so sad. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Danielle

Danielle Moss said...

Another late night for me...

Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you.

Sheri said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Barbie said...

I am praying for your family. Sorry for your sad news.