Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

Mamma Mia was excellent. I would highly recommend this show; if it’s playing in your area go see it! It’s so much fun. Yesterday was all about fun, so today I organized…I know exciting stuff. Today’s agenda included organizing closets and paperwork.

Below are some photos of our dogs…I like to call these “Being a dog is hard work.” As I worked around the house and my husband prepared for some upcoming meetings these two decided to take it easy. I'm thinking we got the short end of the stick...napping would have been so much better.

4 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Glad you had fun at Mamma Mia! Love the pictures of the dogs. One day, they'll have a little girl chasing them--how fun. :o)

Have a good week,
Lisa

Danielle Moss said...

I'm glad you had fun. I really want to see Wicked. There is also some Christmas thing playing here. Not sure which - but it's Christmas so does it really matter?

So nice talking to you today! Sorry I had to go somewhat abruptly. I was SO tired and had to figure out dinner.

Sheri said...

I love Momma Mia, too. We had the privilege of seeing it on Broadway only a few rows from the front. An experience I'll never forget. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Karen said...

Lisa- yes, let the dogs be lazy now, in a few years they will have a little girl to keep them busy.

Sheri- I'm sure seeing Momma Mia on Broadway was fantastic!

Danielle- I also want see Wicked...I've heard it's great.