Today is our one month LID anniversary! I know it's only one month, but you've got to celebrate the small stuff!
Tomorrow I am going to see Momma Mia with some friends and I'm so excited. I've heard it's fantastic. I'll post a review later this weekend. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Karen!!!! OMG thank you for reminding me about our 1 month LID! I just saw your post on my blog!! I cannot believe I needed reminding, but it's been ONE CRAZY DAY!!
ENJOY Mamma Mia! You will love it! It really is FANTASTIC! :) Have a great weekend too!
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
3 comments:
YEA for one month...you do have to celebrate as you go, it helps! :)
Enjoy the show, I heard it was wonderful!
Karen!!!! OMG thank you for reminding me about our 1 month LID! I just saw your post on my blog!! I cannot believe I needed reminding, but it's been ONE CRAZY DAY!!
ENJOY Mamma Mia! You will love it! It really is FANTASTIC! :)
Have a great weekend too!
Oooh so jealous!! Wanted to see this, too. Love ABBA!!!
Congratulations on being one month down. I will be here to celebrate each one with you since I'm not too far behind.
All the best,
Lisa
Post a Comment