Having known Grandma C. she was a super lady and I am thankful that I was a part of her family.
My husband- thank you for running out late at night to get me medicine when I was sick.
Great friendships- both old and new.
Having known Grandma C. she was a super lady and I am thankful that I was a part of her family.
My husband- thank you for running out late at night to get me medicine when I was sick.
Great friendships- both old and new.
3 comments:
Hi Karen,
Just checking in with you because I haven't checked your blog in a few days...
First, I am sorry about the loss of your husband's grandmother. She sounds like she was a special lady.
Second, I am sorry you've been so ill. I know it is the season and it seems like many of my blog buddies are really feeling bad. I hope you're on the mend.
Third, I love your purchases for your daughter. Pace yourself!!! :o) You won't believe how much you'll accumulate. It is so much fun, though and truly therapeutic. When you have no outward signs of expecting a baby it is a way to feel like it is truly going to happen.
We're still waiting for a LID. Hoping it comes soon.
Have a super weekend!
Lisa
Lisa,
Thank you so much for your comments. I am hoping you get your LID soon!
Karen
It's so sweet that you MIL is so excited and already making things. :)
Enjoyed reading your blessings.
Post a Comment