Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thankful Thursday!

I'm a little late on this today.

I am thankful for...

My wonderful family- I'm looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my parents.

Great coworkers- I work with a great group of people who are also terrific friends.

Thursday - because that means it's almost the weekend and hubby and I will finally be able to slow down from this busy week and spend some time together.

5 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

It's never too late to be thankful!

Hope you have a great weekend,
Lisa

Sheri said...

Hope you enjoy some relaxing time with your husband this weekend!

Danielle Moss said...

Have a great weekend! Hopefully we can chat again soon.

Danielle

Patricia said...

Agreed...it's never too late to give thanks! :)

I'm thankful for...

1. successful potty training these days! ;)

2. spending a chilly Sat. morning reading stories w/ DD.

3. spending Thanksgiving with family & friends...can't wait! :)

Have a great weekend!
Patricia/NYC

Lori said...

Enjoy your slow-down time with hubby!
Happy Thanksgiving!