Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday, Monday

Well I am finally starting to feel better, upper respiratory infections are no fun. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know for many of us the weather is certainly changing…okay it’s getting cold. Well as I’ve mentioned before I love Fall and the holidays, when the weather gets cooler there are some just certain things that you love to wear, eat, drink, ect…. so below are some of my favorites.

* I hope to start actually taking photos again now that I’m feeling better for now these will have to do.

Uggs ( I can't wait to buy our little girl a pair!)


Down Vest

Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte



Shea Butter Hand Cream


Homemade soup

4 comments:

Lori said...

Ooh, that soup looks yummy! Soup is one of my husbands favorite meals, so I make it quite a bit.
That hand cream is the BEST!
Glad you are feeling better...it is getting cold!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I love your list!!! It makes me wish we lived somewhere where we got four seasons.

All the best,
Lisa

3 Peanuts said...

All of it looks very yummy.
My hubby just bought me uggs today!

Kim

Danielle Moss said...

I have those uggs in short and tall (in that color) and the short chestnut. It's nice and cool here so I am officially living in my uggs.

I LOVE that hand cream. It's amazing!

Now the real question is...will your daughter have pink or sand uggs? Or both? ;)