Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for:

My sister who is also my best friend, I am so lucky to have you as a sister.

My Mom who is so special and who calls my sister and I three-way...I love our chats!!

My Dad who is so sweet and loves his girls so much...even if they're old married girls now.

My MIL for making our little girl clothes and a blanket.

My Hubby and our life together.

Our warm home, winter clothes, and plenty of food.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Your family sounds wonderful! Can't wait until your daughter is home and they can all "love on her."

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Karen,

You are really blessed to have a great family AND it is so wonderful of you to acknowledge your love for them. Sometimes we take the people we love the most for granted but I can tell you don't.

Blessings,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love your list...and of course Thankful Thursday in general. I forgot to do mine this week. Thanks for stopping by our blog...come back soon!

Jodee said...

I love your Thankful Thursday list!

Danielle Moss said...

I think it's great that you're so close to your family :)

I hope you're having a great weekend!

Hugs,

Danielle