Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Waiting on Our Little Girl

We are just beginning the long wait for our sweet little girl, we have a long road ahead of us, but we know in the end she will be worth the wait (this is my new mantra). In order to help pass the time I have found shopping for her extremely fun. I even started before we were logged in…I just couldn’t help myself and I am not alone my Mom and sister are also accomplices in buying for our little girl. Below are photos of some purchases.







6 comments:

Suburban prep said...

She will be worth it in the end. My sister and BIL are on the waiting list for daughter number 2. Their first is such a blessing to the entire family not just thier family unit. I wish you a short wait for your family member.

Lori said...

Oh, a girl after my own heart...enjoy that shopping, it is so fun!
I love the sign, so cute.

Lori said...

Well, I love it all, great books and the dress is beautiful!
I think it's so fun that your family is helping too! :)

Sheri said...

The dress is absolutely beautiful, and the sign is just too cute! Enjoy shopping for a little girl -- it is very, very fun!

Danielle Moss said...

I love that dress and love that sign. I can tell I'd love shopping with you. :)

Karen said...

All, thank you for the comments. My Mom and I found the dress at a local children's boutique on sale...too good of a deal to pass up.