Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels! May you enjoy the day with family, friends and great food.

I am so very thankful this Thanksgiving for all my blessings. I am so very blessed to have a great husband, a wonderful family, true friends and our LID.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a good day.
Donna

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Hope you had a great day!!! One day your list will include a sweet little girl from China! Let's pray that it is sooner than it looks like it will be.

Happy Friday,
Lisa

Sheri said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying some time off. I really like the Christmas look of your blog!

Danielle Moss said...

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

So how much did you love Love Actually? It's great, isn't it? The whole porn star thing is (in my opinion) unnecessary, but I still love the movie.

Danielle