Is anyone is familiar with eSnips, if so I need your help. I am apparently technologically challenged (please keep the blonde jokes to yourself :). How do you add a song to the Widget? Do you need to have your music converted to an MP3 file, or are you supposed to choose from the songs there? Also if your music is in iTunes how to you convert to an MP3 file? I did upload a song, but it's showing it as a .cda file and doesn't give me any options.
Thank you!
** Ok, I finally have it figured out. Apparently, you just search for the music then cut/paste the code into your blog. I was trying to add my own...that's for another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Funny, I tried to add it to my blog today with some Christmas music but I don't think it is playing for people. Or is it???
I bet Danielle could tell you for sure!
You are more than welcome to add my blogs to your bloglist. Thank you for commenting on all of them. They encourage me!
Have a great evening,
Lisa
I just saw you left me another comment. I am not sure how to get it on continuous play. I first went to esnips and found a song I wanted. Then copied the HTML. In Blogger Dashboard I chose to edit the Template and went to Add A Page Element at the bottom of the page. I pasted the HTML and then added the name of the song. Hope that helps!
Lisa
I'm with you on not getting how to do the music. I hope the comments you get can help me, too.
I'd be honored to have you add me to your blog list. Thanks!
Lisa- I figured out the auto play- go to More Widgets (below the code), then you can choose the widget. Then under Customize you can choose yes/no for autoplay.
Karen
I can't ever find the songs I want but can get the non existent songs up on my blog. How do you find the right songs?
Love the Christmas look of the blog! Now that you've figured out the music and have the helpful tips here, I may be able to figure it out, too.
I use esnips for my blog music, but apparently you figured it out because I hear music! If you ever need help again, I'd be glad to try to answer your questions!
Post a Comment