Monday, November 26, 2007
A Special Gift
Today I received a box from my MIL & FIL for my birthday. In there was a card and gift for me, but more exciting a dress, hat and blanket my MIL made for our little girl. This was her first time making baby clothes and a blanket and I think she did a wonderful job! Thank you! The fabric for the blanket is an Amy Butler print. I have seen similar blankets online so I just sent my MIL some photos. I am so happy with all of the pieces, thank you for the special gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Very cute outfit!
Ooooh, very, very sweet! She did a great job!
So darling and really great for a first time sewing job.
I'm predicting MANY more cute things for your little doll. It is nice to have support and excitement from the family.
Have a great day,
Lisa
Happy Birthday!! and what a gift made with love- how lovely of her- she must have loved every minute she worked on it for you-
Love the look for your blog-!! So festive and cute-!
I love the blog and love the outfit & blanket! Do you think she would make one for me? Just kidding.
Hope your having a great day sis
Jen
How cute! This was very sweet of your MIL to do this.
What a darling and beautiful set. Something to cherish forever.
Hi...just found your blog...wanted to say "Hi". Your MIL did a wonderful job, everything is so sweet...I love the blanket fabric~
SO adorable! She did a graet job! That will be so cute on your little girl! :)
Love the blanket!
Kim
Thanks for stopping by Sophie's blog Karen! I hope you are able to find your ladybug ornament.....it is fun to start collecting things while you wait on your journey to China! :) Retail Therapy always helps!
Post a Comment