We had a great time this weekend with our nephew, he is so sweet and very funny! On Saturday our Chocolate Lab turned two...we are now hoping she will finally grow out of that "puppy stage." And today is a very exciting day for us as we celebrate our 2-month LID!! We have such a long wait ahead, but helps to count down the months. I like to think we are now 2 months closer to our little girl. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Editors note: I don't post photos of my niece and nephew for privacy reasons in case you're wondering why never see them.(Photos of our girl when she was 2 months and now 2 years.)

3 comments:
She's SO cute! Happy birthday! :)
And congrats on your two month LID anniversary. As you said, two months closer to your baby girl.
If you're around at all this week and would like to chat, I'll be around.
Danielle
Happy birthday to the pup!
Thanks for the message, and hope you're having a great week! Take care
I hope your lab does outgrow that puppy stuff. Our dog just turned one so I keep telling myeslf..one more year!
Kim
Post a Comment