Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for:

My niece and nephew, they are so precious to us. We're also very excited to have my nephew spend the night this weekend.

My husband- I don't always realize how much you help around the house until you go away on a business trip and then it becomes so clear. Thanks for all you do.

Friends we have made in the adoption process who received their LID recently! We are so thrilled for you.

My Mom and Dad for instilling the love of reading in my sister and me. I hope to do the same for our daughter.

3 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I enjoyed reading your list. Have fun with your nephew this weekend!

Lisa

Patricia said...

Just wanted to let you know that when I checked into your blog today, my daughter heard the music & said, "Leave it on, momma, I like that song!"...I, too am a fan of Dino! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love your list!! Have fun with your nephew this weekend! What a treat!! We are hoping that my 7 year old cousin will come and spend the night this summer! They are always such a joy!

P.S. I don't think you are crazy at all for buying your dog a special treat for its Birthday!! Our dog is not 1 year old yet, but we plan on doing the same for her! :)