We took the dogs outdoors to play in the snow, as you can see they had a great time.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow!! Look at all that snow! The dogs look like they are having a blast!! I am dying for it to snow like that here so our dogs can get out in it! ...Neither of them have ever been in snow! So, I am looking very forward to it!
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
4 comments:
Wow!! Look at all that snow! The dogs look like they are having a blast!! I am dying for it to snow like that here so our dogs can get out in it! ...Neither of them have ever been in snow! So, I am looking very forward to it!
Makes me wish I lived in the snow. Looks like they had lots of fun!
Glad you have all your shopping done. You wouldn't want to be doing that next weekend!
Danielle
Hey new reader! I'll trade you BOTH my children for ONE of your dogs...seems fair to me!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hey Karen! Thanks for the message - I am still not too sure I'm into the beard, but I am being patient. :)
Hope you are enjoying the snow, looks like the pups are! Take care!
Post a Comment