I am thankful for:
Receiving the "Brown Envelope"....it finally arrived today.
*For those of you unfamiliar with this it's the notification sent to adoptive parents that the U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou has received our approval from USCIS to adopt.
Being able to go see my niece and nephew's Christmas programs. They were too cute!
Employment at company that values the holiday season and giving back to the community. I'm also thankful they decorate for the holidays, it makes going to work during this time of year a little more enjoyable.
My warm winter clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Great list! Congrats on the brown envelope! Every step is one closer to your child:)
Kim
Congrats on receiving THE envelope, Karen. Baby steps...
It is so nice you are an active part of your niece and nephew's life. I bet they're thrilled that they will one day have a cousin to dote on.
Have a great weekend.
Lisa
That is such great news!! Congratulations. :)
Congratulations on that brown envelope, we all know every step gets you closer to your baby!! Enjoy the weekend!
Congratulations on your brown envelope! YAY!! I also love your list as always! I too am VERY thankful for my warm clothes!
Post a Comment