Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

Happy Holidays! We had a great Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve we went to my parent's house where we had hors d'oeuvres and opened gifts. We had great food which included: cheese tray, swedish meatballs, artichokes/cheese in phyllo, cherry tarts and more. We all received some great gifts. The most fun was watching my niece and nephew open their gifts.

On Christmas Day we went to my Sister and BIL's house for an early dinner. The delicious menu included:

Beef tenderloin with horseradish sauce
Spinach gratin
Macaroni and cheese with pesto & goat cheese
Cesar salad
Rolls
Peppermint dessert

Below are a few photos from the holidays. I got lots of photos but I have to say most include my niece and nephew (which as I've stated I won't post them for privacy reasons). I did forget to get annual shot of hubby and I and a family picture.

Happy New Year! I'll be back in 2008.

Holiday card (it was personalized). Photo is blurring online for some reason.


Christmas Tree at my parent's house
Under this tree were lots of great gifts including; new Uggs, perfume, cupcake cookbook and more! Thanks Dad and Mom! Also Hubby gave me a beautiful necklace...thank you!!



8 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Glad you had such a nice Christmas! Our Christmas dinner was almost the same ad your sister's!

KIm

Anonymous said...

Love your Christmas cards! The dogs looks great! It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Danielle Moss said...

I love your parents' Christmas tree! It is beautiful.

I am so glad you had such a great Christmas. What color uggs did you get? You know how I love my uggs.

Let's catch up next week once things are less crazy.

Have a happy new year.

Hugs,

Danielle

Suburban prep said...

Cute card.
Love Ina Garten's Spinach.

Sheri said...

Your card is very cute! Glad you had a great Christmas. Hope your 2008 is great!

Danielle Moss said...

I think it's time we put your old look back up. Email me your info and I'll take care of it :)

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Karen,

Sounds like you were a very good girl this year.

Glad you had a great holiday!

Hugs,
Lisa

Dawn said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! Dinner sounded yummy!