Tuesday, December 4, 2007

7 Things Meme

I've seen this on a few blogs so I decided tag myself...maybe I should include that as one of my weird things??!

First here are the rules: (that I didn't follow)
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am obsessed with hand sanitizer and washing my hands. Yes, you could say I’m a little obsessive about germs. This leads into another obsession of lotion, because my hands get dry from all the above.

2. I can’t stand to eat meat on a bone…something about seeing the bones completely gross me out.

3. I constantly make lists/notes of things to do or buy and use little post it notes. I usually have a purse full of these random notes.

4. I don’t like people to wear their shoes in the house…especially my house. If you come over, please be prepared to leave your shoes at the door.

5. I love tea, both ice tea and hot tea.

6. I’m allergic to cats. My husband used to have a cat and she was not a fan of me...I got bit constantly. She ended up leaving our home. Don’t worry cat lovers, she went to a great home and is very happy.

7. I love magazines and currently have five different subscriptions. I don’t even have time to read them all but I like having them in case I do. Not to mention it’s much cheaper to do a subscription then buy just a few issues...at least that’s my reasoning.

I tag anyone who reads my blog and hasn't done this meme yet.

6 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

Karen,

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for offering to be here for me. Let's definitely talk soon.

I will not be disappearing so we can chat and email - I will just not be blogging for a bit, but might decide to blog again in January.

Merry Christmas,

Danielle

Sheri said...

Enjoyed reading these "weird things" about yourself. I have to say, if some of them are weird, then I'm weird too! Most of them ring true for me as well.

Anonymous said...

I think we are the same on so many things! I too am obsessed with washing my hands...and anything antibacterial! I also love making lists and certainly can't eat meat on a bone!

3 Peanuts said...

I am addicted to magazines as well!

Kim

Dawn said...

Ditto on the magazine addiction!!

Hemstitch & Hydrangea said...

You are so cute! I share alot of your things too! Hands - wash em all day- lotion to follow - especially in CHICAGO!!! BITTER!

Our biggest comparison- is I have a magazine addiction- I actually used to talk about it alot on my blog- It really is a real problem- I have about 20 subscriptions- if I see them on the stands before they come- I buy them- I also but about 15 additional mags a month and average a magazine a day. Whenever I want my husband to to something for me- I say if you do this..... I promise I will stop buying magazines at which point he laughs and says forget it- Oh and BTW- I barely read them- its really really bad habit-