
Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I am excited for 2008 even though I know this year we won’t get our daughter. I have a few personal goals this year. I wouldn’t call them resolutions, just things I’d like to accomplish. One of my main goals this year is to become more healthy (and lose a few pounds), I do exercise regularly, but now that I’m over 30 I’ve got to do more. So now with all the holiday goodies gone, I am focusing on more exercise and smarter food choices. I am sure I’m not alone on this one. Additionally, I want to be more organized with my time. I feel like I’m always rushed and usually late for everything, so this year I want to work on this. See my new planner below; hopefully, this will help to keep me better organized. With all of my goals I have this year, I’ve realized blogging each night is not going to get me there, so this year I am going to cut back from posting and reading. I’ll still be around, but am going to limit my time on the computer. Here’s to a great 2008 and hopefully lots of referrals.
**Thanks Danielle for my new blog look, I love it!



6 comments:
I like your idea of personal goals for the year. Good luck with them! I think a lot of bloggers are stepping back a little this year. It's fun but time-consuming. Happy 2008!
What a great planner. I love the color! I'm sorry to hear that you won't be posting as often. But it's all for the best - I am going to have to do the same, unfortunately. I do love the new header, great choice.
Happy new year!
I want to cut back a lot too. I have decided I will post a lot less when it comes to my personal life.
As for my new blog, I'll post when I have something I want to write about. I do want to focus on some other things.
We should catch up again this week.
Love the new blog look!!...and the Kate Spade planner too! I love Kate Spade! Sounds like you have some great goals and accomplishments in mind! Best of luck in 2008!
Karen, I am so glad that you stopped by my blog this afternoon because it led me back here to your blog and I've had the most lovely time reading it. The very best to you and yours in 2008, I hope it is a wonderful (and organized) year. Adorable planner, by the way. :)
Happy New Year Karen....sounds like you had a great Christmas....
Thanks too for sharing your Spinach Gratin recipe....I think I am going to have to try that. Sounds yummy!
Post a Comment