Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday, Monday

Today I am a bit under the weather. I think I must have worn myself out from the weekend. I do find when I’m not feeling well there is nothing better than hot peppermint tea and honey. Since I don’t have much to say (although I’m always full of comments), I thought I’d post a photo of the trees out back I love the colors of Fall. This is also for my dear friend who now lives in FL and misses out on the Fall colors. Although don’t feel too sorry for her…she’s probably out walking on the beach.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks so much for the AWESOME picture. I definatly miss the changing of the leaves. Oh and you were right, we did walk on the beach today...lol
Hope you feel better. That shopping is hard work!

Lori said...

Hi Karen!
Congratulations on your LID, I'm sure you're very excited! I look forward to following your journey. :)
What a nice view you have out back.
I hope the tea helped and you are feeling better, peppermint tea sounds yummy, I might have to go get some to soothe my sore throat!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! :)

Barbie said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling sick too. Hope you are getting better! You have a beautiful backyard!! How relaxing.