Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Tuesday's Tidbits
I am still under the weather…starting to wonder if it’s the plague. Ok, maybe not that dramatic. I am sure the change in weather may have played a role. Again, I don’t have a lot to say, I’m thinking this cold has somehow affected my brain cells as I do not have an intelligent thought. So instead I’ll just ask you all to share a little about your favorite vacation or perhaps your dream vacation. Ok, my favorite vacation was probably our honeymoon, we went to Belize and stayed on this tiny island, literally there were like only six other villas on the property. It was the perfect honeymoon destination, although at times it felt a little Gilligan’s Island . My other favorite vacation was sort of an impromptu visit to NYC. We didn’t have any set agenda or plans and just roamed around the city, it was so fun and memorable. Please feel free to share. Below is a photo of Times Square from that trip .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I am glad you left a comment on my blog! Congrats on being LID for a child from China. :-) What a blessing! I love your new blog.
I would say my favorite vacation was actually our trip to Disney World for our 15th wedding anniversarry. My husband and I took are kids with us, we had three at that time, and we had a BLAST!! I want to go back in a couple of years with our younger two.
Karen,
Congrats on your LID! That is great news! Danielle did a very nice job on your blog.
I know you deleted your comment but it went to my e-mail. I did grow up in Bucks County PA. Did you? You can click on my profile and e-mail me if you don't want to say on your blog.
Although the wait is long, your adoption will be worth every second. Best wishes on your journey!!!
Kim
Oops...favorite vacation as a couple had to be Paris and London. Witht he kids. Disney and Hilton Head
Kim
Karen,
I'd LOVE to go to NY! I have never been. I think my dream vacation would be to travel through Europe. Although I'd really love to go just about anywhere.
Sorry you are not feeling well. Feel better soon!
Danielle
Belize sounds incredibly romantic~
our favorite was the South of France!!
Vacation, what's that??? It has been a while. I enjoyed a lovely vacation with my hubby when we lived in Maine. We drove to Bar Harbor, took the ferry to Nova Scotia, drove around, took the ferry to Prince Edwards Island, drove around, then took the ferry to New Brunswick and drove back down. It was peaceful, relaxing, and beautiful.
I also enjoyed traveling to China to bring home Lindy and look forward to returning someday...
All the best,
Lisa
Post a Comment