Sunday, October 21, 2007

Welcome to my blog

Hi everyone, okay really just “hi” to my family as they are probably my only readers right now. I’ve created this blog to chronicle our adoption journey. Let’s be real, our wait for our daughter is about 2+ years…so this blog is pretty much just going to be my rambling about various topics for a while.

To start things off let me start by saying I love Fall! I really do, it’s such a wonderful time of the year, the weather has cooled, the leaves are turning and we get to eat all of those wonderful Fall foods we enjoy(chili, caramel apples, ect…). And with the arrival of Fall that means only one thing…the holidays are just around the corner.

And last but not least, I’d like to thank Danielle for designing my blog. You were so wonderful to work with, you even put up with my indecisiveness. Thanks again!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm so excited to be your first comment! Danielle designed my blog as well. Your blog design is VERY adorable. I have a daughter adopted from China in June of 2005. I so enjoy following others on their journey to China. I'll be checking back often.

~Sheri

3 Peanuts said...

Danielle did a great job. Blessings as you wait. Our daughter has been home 6 months.

KIm

Danielle Moss said...

Karen,

I was the one who suggested redoing the blog after it was done, and I am so glad we did. This design is adorable! Chatting online as I made changes made it a lot easier.

I love how it turned out!

Danielle

Danielle Moss said...

Oh, and thank you for saying kind things about me in the post.

Karen said...

Thanks Sheri and Kim for your comments, I enjoy reading the blogs of families who are home from China.

And I agree..Danielle did a great job on the blog.

Barbie said...

Great blog! Danielle designed my blog as well! I think she has to put up with a LOT of us who can't make a final decision very easily!! lol!! She does great work.

I hope the journey to your daughter goes quickly!

Lori said...

Hi Karen~
I think this is my first time to your blog, but I'm not sure, it's been a long break for me and I'm just getting back into the groove. :)
Thank you so much for your kind comment, I appreciate the encouragement. :)
We'll help each other through this long wait~