On Saturday we did venture outside for a little to play with the dogs. Our older lab is starting to develop arthritis and running outside proved to be too much for him. When we came inside he was limping around. I did call the vet and get him some meds on Saturday and he went into today. Below is a photo of him sitting on his bed, he stayed there most the weekend, poor guy.
I made chili and we had a cozy day watching the playoffs on Sunday. I'm not a huge sports fan, but I have gotten more into the NFL this season. At work we've been doing an NFL pool so now I have a vested interest in watching to see who wins. Lucky for me my team is still in and heading to the super bowl. Go Pats!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and kept warm.


6 comments:
Lucky you heading to FL!!! That will be nice!!...and WARM!!
Poor dog, I hate that he is in pain!
I haven't been to Florida. That should be a nice break from the cold.
I'm sorry about your dog. I know how much you love your two babies. I hope there is something that can be done to make him more comfortable.
I got your email and completely missed that you were joking around earlier. I should have caught on. :)
Have a great week. Stay warm.
Oh, poor guy. I'm glad he has that nice big cozy bed to curl up on.
Go Pats!!
I'm not sure where you live but it is lucky that your work takes you to FL and not to someplace colder...Hope you'll have a warm, sunny, productive, and fun trip.
I think I miss cold, winter days but I know it can get tiring after months of it.
Hope you're hanging in there with the wait.
Fondly,
Lisa
Oh, I know you're looking forward to that Florida warmth!
Our household is VERY excited to see the Pats go back to the Super Bowl, what an amazing season for them!
NFL and chili just go together. :)
Pouring rain here! Cold too. Making Chili tonight!
Post a Comment