Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for:

My husband who puts up with me. I tend to be a little OCD with keeping the house clean and germ free, which I'm sure can be annoying.

Our 3 month LID anniversary.

The ability to work from home when it's needed. Yesterday I wasn't feeling the best so it was so nice to work from the comfort of the house.

My iPod - when I'm listening to great music I tend to work out longer, which will hopefully get me in better shape.

7 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

I don't think your husband is "putting up with you". There is nothing wrong with being clean. This is also coming from someone who is a bit compulsive. I'll tell you that J really appreciates it or at the very least he "gets it".

I love my iPod. Makes working out so much easier, doesn't it?

Hope you have a great weekend!

Danielle

Mrs. LSL said...

Thank you so much for your message - so far my birthday is off to a good start. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Thanks for your list! Always a joy to read what others are grateful for.

Can you come clean my house? I'll appreciate you for sure. :o)

Have a fun weekend,
Lisa

Sheri said...

I bet your husband is thankful for a wife who is like this. Who wouldn't like clean vs. clutter? Right now I could use you at my house -- I don't even have all my Christmas stuff put away yet!

Hemstitch & Hydrangea said...

Your blog looks so cute! Love Frank too!

And my I pod always makes me work out longer- what are your fave workout songs> I always love to know / be reminded of good ones.

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

you're added!

Karen said...

H&H-

I love to listen rap/hip hop/dance music when I work out something about the music just gets me going. Here are few of my favorites-- no judgment ladies! Ha!

Jay-Z
Beastie Boys
Justin Timberlake (hey I hear you laughing)
Fergie

I have very diverse taste in music. I like everything from hiphop to country to classical. There probably isn't a type of music that I don't like.