Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

We had a nice weekend. On Friday night I went out with friends from work as it was one of my good friend's last day. We had lots of fun and many of us girls danced into the wee hours. Saturday I was very tired from all my Friday night fun. Today I made beef stew for dinner, did a little shopping and have been organizing (exciting I know). The weather here is finally getting a little warmer, thankfully! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

6 comments:

Libby said...

Girls' nights that end with dancing into the wee hours of the next morning are the best!

Have a great week, I hope it stays warm. :)

Sheri said...

Glad you had fun with your friends! Can you come over here when you're done organizing and help me out? It actually does sound exciting because you feel so good when everything is finally in order. Hope your week is a good one, too.

Danielle Moss said...

I have never made beef stew, but I was thinking I'd like to try that.

Sounds like you had a great time with the girls. Glad it's warming up a bit. What's your definition of warming up?

Karen said...

Danielle,

I have a great recipe, if you'd ever like to give it a try. Anything over 35 would be considered a warm up....although now it's getting colder again.

The Mrs. said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me!

The Mrs. said...

Cant tell you how long it's been since I danced into the wee hours!!!! Sounds heavenly!