Sunday, January 6, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was very nice and relaxing. I'm not sure about you all, but after all the holiday activities it's nice to slow down again. On Saturday I went to a friend's baby shower, it was a great time and I have to say the games we played were actually fun. Then on Saturday evening Hubby and I went to our favorite sushi restaurant...I love sushi and could probably eat several times a week. Today has been a very relaxing day and to be honest I haven't done much, but a little cooking. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

I am probably the only person out there who doesn't eat sushi, but I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner with the hubby.

I plan on doing some cooking tomorrow. Desperately need to go through my 10+ cookbooks for some new recipes.

Glad you had a nice, relaxing weekend.

Danielle

Sheri said...

Your weekend sounds divine! Enjoy the time as a couple and relaxing now, because that will definitely change. :) But what a good change that will be!

Patricia said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! And I hear ya, I love Christmas & all, but I am actually glad it's all over now!

ENJOY your time with your husband!! Do ALL of the things you've been dreaming about doing because...well, you know...once you go to China, while it will be WONDERFUL & MAGNIFICENT, it will be very different! ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a relaxing weekend. It is nice for things to slow down a bit after Christmas. I can totally relate to that.

3 Peanuts said...

I am curious about the baby shower games. I am giving one on Saturday and I usually hate the games. Any quick suggestions?

Kim