Friday, January 18, 2008

Thankfulness and Other Thoughts

I missed Thankful Thursday yesterday, it has just been a stressful week. However, I am so thankful for many things.

For a wonderful Husband and family. I am so thankful for you all.

To have a warm home and soft bed to go to each night.

We are experiencing very cold weather here and it just make me so upset to think of people actually living outside in this. Additionally, I feel bad for all the animals out there without proper shelter, truly it breaks my heart. Each night before I go to bed I thank God for all my blessings as I know there are so many out there who are struggling.

I have also been thinking about the state of our world. It just seems like there is so much uncertainly out there. Perhaps I'll share my thoughts on that in another post.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and keep warm.

6 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Thank you for your sweet words on my post. Whatever day of the week we get to it, I think it is so good to actually write down our blessings because sometimes it forces us to look at all we have instead of thinking about the things we do not:) I know during my wait i spent too much time thinking about now having Kate and no enough being thankful for all that I did and still do have. I will check out that song. Have a good weekend:O)

Danielle Moss said...

Karen,

I can't think about the animals and people that are out there in the cold. It breaks my heart.

I am SO thankful that I have a place to call home, and a warm bed to sleep in. Thanks for reminding me to be thankful for the things that we often take for granted.

Have a great weekend. Stay warm.

Danielle

Jodee said...

I love your new blog makeover!

Libby said...

What a kind heart you have, Karen. I hope you are enjoying a cozy weekend.

The Mrs. said...

I think it's great how thankful you are. I know I need to list things I am grateful for more often! Great blog.

Danielle Moss said...

J likes the Chargers. He always has. Personally, I am not a sports fan.

Hope you had a good weekend and that you have a great week.