Our older dog feeling better. He is starting to be playful again.
Warm clothes and a warm home. I know I've said this one many times but it's just so cold here and I'm so thankful for ability to keep warm in this weather.
A great job where I'm challenged and where I get to laugh everyday.
A happy, healthy family, we are so blessed.
I am really ready for some warmer weather so I thought I'd share some of my favorite beach photos. These were taken in S. California a few years ago.




4 comments:
I'm so happy to read that you're good ol' boy has perked up!
And my gosh are those photos breath-taking. Have a great weekend, Karen.
Those are beautiful pictures to meditate on and think of warmer days. Hope some of those will come to you soon. Let's see what the Groundhog says next week.
Have a great weekend,
Lisa
Glad to hear your dog is feeling better!
Those photos!!! One of my all time favorite places too...southern CA!! LOVE IT!
Enjoy your weekend!
Loving the beach photos -- it is so cold here! I'm glad your dog is doing better. Hope you had a great weekend.
Post a Comment