Friday, April 4, 2008

Blog Slacker...Again!

I have been a blog slacker once again! I even missed this week's thankful Thursday. I am very thankful for all my blessings. Also thankful for all the interest we've had on our house which is on the market.

I just thought I'd share some more wonderful clothes handed down from our niece. Just love these outfits! I can't wait until the day when I get to dress our little girl.




7 comments:

Patricia said...

They are are darling outfits!
Now that our daughter is 3, she wants to choose her outfits "all by myself!"...sigh...problem is, she keeps choosing the SAME 2 DRESSES all. the. time.! lol!

Enjoy your weekend! We're closing in on the 6 month mark!

The Mrs. said...

I want that sailor shirt for me!!! HA!

Heather said...

Oh such cute stuff! We have that sailor shirt here in our home and it was posted on my blog in September (Hannah wore it for my mom's birthday - nautical theme!)

If it is any consolation, I blog-slack too. You have company:) I think I enjoy the girls so much that being tethered to the computer and camera all the time just won't work.

Thank you for stopping to visit us, we so appreciate your warm comments - please do again. I will certainly be back to visit you also.

Have a happy weekend.
Heather

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like the outfits, we love passing them down to you!

Love,
Your sister

(Yes, I finally posted a comment on your blog!)

Danielle Moss said...

Cute outfits! I have been a slacker as well. Haven't really been keeping up with everyones' blogs, and I am not feeling well at all.

There are only so many hours in the day...

Hope you're doing well. Glad you posted on the workout blog. Do you have a pilates machine? How does that work exactly?

Kate said...

We have some older cousins...and LOVE when we get those boxes of clothes in the mail! You got some really sweet outfits...I especially like the brown one...so cute...and so much fun to dream about the beautiful girl who will be wearing them one day!

Best,

Kate

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Yea for new outfits for the Blog Slacker's daughter. :o) JK!!!

Don't be hard on yourself. Sometimes there just doesn't seem to be much to say, I find. Always happy to see when you have a new post but completely understand when life just doesn't seem that exciting...

Hope you are hanging in there with the wait, my friend. You're almost at 6 months! One more month down...

Keep the faith,
Lisa