Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Meme

I know another meme...what can I say I'm riveting these days, haha!

I've been tagged by Danielle to list six unimportant facts about myself.

RULES
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

Six unimportant things about myself:

1: I am obsessed with cleaning and germs. I use hand sanitizer like water and only use white towels so I can bleach them (I know this is strange). I even wipe the dogs feet with wet cloths when they come in from being outdoors.

2. I love, love, love big cities. I think in another life I must have lived in NYC.

3. One of my favorite pastimes is reading...and with a cup of tea is a perfect.

4. I can't stand to eat meat on a bone...something about seeing the bones completely grosses me out.

5. I'm a girly girl, I love getting my hair done, wearing makeup,ect...

6. I always eat breakfast and have coffee in the morning.

I tag anyone else who hasn't done this meme yet!

2 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

I try to always eat breakfast, too. Most importantly, I make sure I have my fiber drink.

I am also a girly girl. I love getting my nails done more than anything, and always feel better once they're done. That's the first thing I'm doing after the move.

Tomorrow, I'm going to need to go to coffee bean (which I stopped doing). It's 12 and I'm still up. Off to bed!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Fun stuff! I am trying to catch up on blogs. I have been buried with other things.

Hope all is well!
Lisa