Wednesday, April 9, 2008

LID Anniversary!

Today we celebrate our 6 month LID! I have to say these past 6 months have flown by thankfully...I just hope it continues since we have a ways to go! I have a post coming soon about our adoption and the wait, stay tuned.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh happy 6 months!! What a pretty picture!

Patricia said...

Congrats on our 6 months DOWN! It's hard to believe that we only waited 6 months for our referral the last time & we thought THAT was a LOOOOOONG time! lol! I agree, though, these 6 months have flown by! Let's hope the rest do too!

Kate said...

Congrats on hitting the big 6! We will hit that mark tomorrow. I just realized that 6 months into our wait for our first daughter, we only had 2 months left until referral.....it is crzy how much things have changed!!

But anyway....we march on friend and remember that the end is worth every long long minute of the means!!!

Best wishes,

Kate

The Mrs. said...

I am so excited for you!!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Just stumbled across your site... congrats on your 6 month LID anniversary... will drop by again... take care