Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

I know I haven't posted in a while, been keeping busy with work and trying to sell our house. We had a great weekend, on Saturday we went to our nephew's t-ball game. It was so much fun, watching 5-year-olds play t-ball is just too cute! On Sunday, it was my hubby's birthday so he chose the day's activity...golf. I have to say it was fun once I finally hit the ball. Hope everyone is doing well. Below is a photo of the flowers I have on our kitchen table...I just love spring!

5 comments:

Libby said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

Your flower photo made me smile. :)

Patricia said...

Glad you enjoyed your weekend! Great flower photo! I really love spring too...although we only have like 2 days of it here! ;)

Kate said...

The flowers are lovely...and you blog is too!

The Mrs. said...

I always forget how much I love daisies! They are so cute!

Danielle Moss said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Hope the hubby had a happy birthday.

Love the flowers!