Below are some photos of super cute pair ladybug shoes and a spring shirt, all handed down by my sweet little niece...or perhaps it was her sweet Mommy.
(I always forget about comedy clubs too- I think it's been years since I've been to one. I don't know why, laughter is so good for the spirit you would think I would be there all the time!)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
5 comments:
Oh, just darling! :)
(I always forget about comedy clubs too- I think it's been years since I've been to one. I don't know why, laughter is so good for the spirit you would think I would be there all the time!)
Adorable and exciting to have for your daughter's closet!!! Love those shoes...
Love the clothes for your sweet little girl!!...especially the shoes! Too cute! :)
Love those ladybug shoes! How nice to have someone that passes things down to you!
Love those shoes!!!
Post a Comment