Just wanted to show some beautiful handbags my MIL made. Please let me know what you all think of these. She is in the process of making more handbags as we hope to sell them.
Let's see, does CAN I HAVE ONE IN EVERY COLOR sum it up??? Love them! She's so talented!
Your little angel is going to be very well outfitted, I am telling you right now. I remember what she's made for her and I know there will be many more beautiful creations...
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
10 comments:
Hmmm...What do I think of them????
Let's see, does CAN I HAVE ONE IN EVERY COLOR sum it up??? Love them! She's so talented!
Your little angel is going to be very well outfitted, I am telling you right now. I remember what she's made for her and I know there will be many more beautiful creations...
Thanks for sharing!
Lisa
I really like the shape and the color combinations are very cute. Are they open on the top or is there a zipper or button to keep them closed?
Thank you all for your sweet comments.
Libby- there is a magnetic snap inside to help keep it closed.
Those are SO cute!!! I love them!
Have I mentioned that I really wish I could sew? Walked to Borders with a coworker today during lunch and looked at an Amy Butler sewing book.
I WILL learn. Just not while I'm studying Photoshop. :)
Hope you had a great Monday and that you have a wonderful week!
Very cute -- I love the fabrics. I think you will have no trouble at all selling them.
Those are so cute!!!!
very cute!
love amy butler fabrics
xo
Oh I want to buy the top one...pretty please!
I'd buy one in a heartbeat!! They are adorable and I need a new purse, sounds like a match made in Heaven.
We will join you on this journey to your daughter, how very exciting!
Heather
Love love love the bags! I would so buy one. The shape is so fun!
Post a Comment