I am thankful for:
A great trip to FL--was so nice to be in warm weather. Also after meetings we had a lot of fun. (I'll post photos later this week).
Our adoption journey-- we are learning to be patient and rely on our faith.
An upcoming brunch with college friends.
Happy Chinese New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I admire your patients. I'll be looking forward to that FL recap, so I can enjoy the warm weather vicariously through your travels! :)
Have a fun at the brunch!
Happy Chinese New Year~ glad you had a great time in FL!
Yes, this wait is very patience and faith building. :)
Glad you had a great time in FLorida. Can't wait to hear more about it. I'm headed there tomorrow and can't wait to see the sunshine.
Glad you had a great trip! I was down there at the same time, the weather was beautiful for sure, and a great escape. :)
Sounds like you had fun in Florida--so glad!
Enjoy being with your college friends and stay out of trouble!
Fondly,
Lisa
Post a Comment