Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Look!

As you can see my blog has a new look thanks to Danielle! I am just loving this new look as it reminds me of spring. I am really wishing spring was here, so since I can't wear spring clothes, I'm "dressing up" my blog. If anyone is interested in a new look for their blog I highly recommend Danielle, right now she's holding a raffle for blog makeover, which part of the proceeds will be donated to Half the Sky Foundation.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Karen,

Thanks for stopping by my Blog! Your new look is fabulous...it DOES get me in the mood for spring! Congratulations on being logged in for almost 5 months! I always like to meet people in the same boat so to speak! I will stop back again!!

Kate

Patricia said...

Love your new look!
I just noticed the first comment here & cannot believe it will be 5 months since our LID!! Honestly, I've lost track of it all...maybe that's a good thing! ;)

Jodee said...

Love your new blog look. It definitely looks like spring!

The Mrs. said...

So cute! Great change!

Danielle Moss said...

Thanks for writing this post. You're the best!

Sheri said...

The new look is great! I love the pinks and the Spring look. I had Danielle give my blog a makeover too this week.