Not sure if anyone still reads, but I do plan to start blogging here soon. I'm struggling with new blog names any suggestion would be great...right now all I've come up with is Midwest Classic.
I'm still here. Well. Sort of. Was kind of blog absent but am trying to make a comeback--of sorts. I've been wondering how you are doing. I saw gorgeous pix of you and your hubby on Facebook. You two are such a beautiful couple.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
3 comments:
I'm still here. Well. Sort of. Was kind of blog absent but am trying to make a comeback--of sorts. I've been wondering how you are doing. I saw gorgeous pix of you and your hubby on Facebook. You two are such a beautiful couple.
Hope you are staying strong!
Love~
Lisa
I'm still here, too! And so you know, Anne will be back soon! :)
Email any names if you need help. I'll do my best.
Whats going on Lady? Im sitting here in Danielle from Design Girl and she said you are coming back? Are you? You should! Hope all is well! x Anne
PS- Danielle just redesigned my blog for me! Check it out!
Post a Comment