Tuesday, March 2, 2010
New Year, New Blog?
Wow! Has it really been almost a year since I last posted? I decided to take a break because truthfully the progression on our adoption in China is at times just downright depressing. I'm not sure if anyone ever reads this anymore but I'm thinking of a comeback, ha! I miss blogging and still read/comment on many blogs out there. I think it's time to get back on the horse. I'm not really sure that this blog title really fits where we are in life right now so I'm thinking of creating a new blog that doesn't focus so much on adoption but rather our life now. I'm open for any suggestions....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I would love it if you came back :)
Did you create a new blog? I feel the same way you do in this post! I am totally in a new place now- buy I love you and your family and the blog and your stories!
I am planning to come back this week.
I hope all is well- and yes ! Just start writing again!
It will come to you-
no one knows where you are better than you!
Just start a little note and throw it out there!
Please come back! Get support and share also join twitter with us! xo
Post a Comment