Thursday, June 12, 2008

New York - Part II

We had a great time in NYC, some of the highlights were going to the Late Show with David Letterman (I got to sit in the front row...what an experience) and a sunset cruise around Manhattan. We took in sights in from 5th Avenue to Greenwich Village it was a so much fun...and got to meet a few famous people along the way! More photos later this weekend.


Grand Central Terminal










NYC Public Library






St. Patrick's Cathedral









3 comments:

Patricia said...

It's so nice to see these photos from your perspective! They remind me of how much I take for granted on a daily basis...thanks for sharing!

Libby said...

Oh, the Public Library! I remember going there with my father when I was a very little girl. We would always bring home lots of children's books and...wait for it... records! Yes, those were the good old days.

Can't wait to hear who you met!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

What an amazing time in an amazing town. Glad you had this fun trip. Looks like it was awesome!