We just returned on Sunday from NYC, I absolutely adore this city. Below are photos from my first night in NYC, I flew in late and met hubby. I had to see some of the city before bed so these were taken at midnight...yes it's that busy at midnight. More photos to come this week.
Great photos, Karen!! SO happy to hear you love this city so much! You & your husband make a beautiful couple!
And I'm so sorry we couldn't meet...we've had quite the exhausting week with no sleep for 3 nights in a row...it seems the nightmares are starting now...sigh.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
3 comments:
I love NYC too! SO MUCH!!! Can't wait to see more pictures! :)
There's nothing like Manhattan, is there? Especially at night!
Great photos, Karen!! SO happy to hear you love this city so much! You & your husband make a beautiful couple!
And I'm so sorry we couldn't meet...we've had quite the exhausting week with no sleep for 3 nights in a row...it seems the nightmares are starting now...sigh.
Post a Comment