Donations to Charity- this is such a wonderful gift idea and with the economy many charities are struggling. This year we are donating money in our parent's name to their favorite charities. Jeff and I are also doing the same for each other, he did this last year for me and it was by far my most treasured gift.
Holiday CD's - go on to iTunes and create your own play list of Christmas music, burn to CD's and you've got a great gift. I plan to make some for my co-workers.
Baked goodies - this is always a great gift, no matter if it's cookies, fudge or mixed nuts.
Homemade ornaments- I've never done this, however, have been on the receiving end and they make a wonderful gift.
Happy Holidays!

*photo from Better Homes and Garden


2 comments:
Your Christmas holiday sounds like such a special time, love the gift ideas!
J and I decided to each make a donation for one another as well. I did just make quite a donation for the puppy so that may have to be mine! :)
Great gift idea!
And your blog did not make me pass out ;)
Post a Comment