Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LID Anniversary!

One year ago today we received the news that we were officially logged into the Chinese adoption system. We spent months paperchasing and I remember thinking how long it would take for us to get our LID. Once we had our LID I thought it would be such a long time before we got to the one year mark, however, the time has passed quickly. The journey to our daughter is long one, but it's truly a journey of a lifetime and one we wouldn't trade for the world. We know will each passing month we are closer to our little girl.



7 comments:

Sheri said...

So glad that the time is passing quickly for you! Congratulations on one year. You are getting closer. :)

Patricia said...

YAY for us!!! Can you believe it's been a year already?! I'm so thankful the time is passing quickly! We really are getting closer!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Karen.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Thinking of you and celebrating this milestone!

Praying things get speedier...

Love,
Lisa-just right behind you...

Unknown said...

Congrats on the Milestone and being another month closer to your dreams.
Donna

The Mrs. said...

I cannot wait for the day we see your sweet babies face!!!

Lori said...

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate the encouragement! Yea for 12 months!!