Once again...I almost forgot!! Thanks for the reminder! ;) Yes, hopefully the rest will go just as quickly!!Have a great day!Patricia
Congrats on 9 months! Once your daughter is in your arms, that long wait will be worth it.
Congrats on another month down. Only God knows how much longer there is but for now we must celebrate these milestones.Hope you are doing okay with the wait. It's okay if you aren't at times. You've got to let yourself have the bad days, too.Waiting with you,Lisa
I'll pray forf it to fly by!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Once again...I almost forgot!! Thanks for the reminder! ;) Yes, hopefully the rest will go just as quickly!!
Have a great day!
Patricia
Congrats on 9 months! Once your daughter is in your arms, that long wait will be worth it.
Congrats on another month down. Only God knows how much longer there is but for now we must celebrate these milestones.
Hope you are doing okay with the wait. It's okay if you aren't at times. You've got to let yourself have the bad days, too.
Waiting with you,
Lisa
I'll pray forf it to fly by!
Post a Comment