Last night my sister and I saw SATC...awesome! It was so good we plan to see again. And can I tell you how cute Charlotte's daughter Lily is....simply adorable! Hope everyone is have a fabulous weekend!!
I only saw the previews to the movie and agree that Lily is adorable. Actually, I don't think I've ever seen a little Chinese girl that isn't adorable!
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
4 comments:
I loved it! I was in tears during the opening when I saw Charlotte with Lily.
I loved it!
Saw it too. Loved it!!!! Lilly was precious!
I only saw the previews to the movie and agree that Lily is adorable. Actually, I don't think I've ever seen a little Chinese girl that isn't adorable!
Can't wait to see it soon!
Post a Comment